1) Make a complete standard list of things you will use at every tailgate party.
2) Delegate chores to your team members AHEAD OF TIME.
3) Plan your menu a week ahead of the event and pick up groceries mid-week. (This way, if you happen to forget something, you're not scrambling last minute to get it!)
4) Cook what you can at home or have your team members bring prepared dishes to the event. (This saves time and energy and gives you all more time to enjoy the party!)
5) Don't forget the football!!!
6) A small inflatable kiddie pool works great as a cooler - just blow up, fill up with ice, and store your drinks!